Checking back in to Randy’s place, reporting about the first hours of Solo Nots Auditing:
My name is Anders Blom from Sweden. In mid April this year Randy started me on the Solo 1 auditing Course. Since then we have worked 1-2 times a week over Skype with my training. In September I went through OT-III.
In October and November I made two very nice trips to Brescia, Italy where I did OT IV & V.
Mid November I started on OT VI part C, it´s the part where you are doing real Solo NOTS sessions according to 21 standard C/Ses making you familiar with all the tools in the toolbox.
I am doing 2-3 sessions a day, with an average of 10 minutes per session. And I have to say it looks promising.
So far I have done 8 hours of solo auditing and I must say that Solo NOTS is pushing you out from your own comfort zone and pulling you in to a zone where true miracles are just happening.
There is no question about it. With that said I will list a few things ok?
1. Since some years back I have had a worrying pain in my eyes. -Completely Gone.
2. During the last 25 years I have become severely ill from air flights, unable to cope with different cabin pressures resulting in type of Decompression sickness with migraine, nose bleeding, dizziness. – Completely Gone
3. Kidney pain – Completely Gone.
Last week me and my wife had a bad day in office. It was a kind of a day when you had 100 things to get done and 50 went wrong. We yelled at people, people yelled at us, my wife yelled at me and I at her. My wife had a lot of stress. At the end of the they I managed to get in session and in the evening I suddenly felt things were calming down.
Next day in the morning, I found my wife singing in the kitchen. When I started to speak to her she said to me “I think we had a great day yesterday”. At first I was thinking she was being sarcastic, but she explained “We did get a lot of things done and handled some major problems, it´s great” and then she continued with her singing, and she looked calm and happy.
At that moment I became aware of the magic in Solo NOTS.
5. Other problems are just working out without addressing them specifically. Just effortless magic.
6. All my life I have had a problem with feeling invisible, people just didn’t took notice about me. And when they did it was often like “what the f***k do you want”?
It has changed. Now they look at me! People are approaching me all the time, strangers, taxi drivers, friends, relatives. What a change, I am here, alive and kicking! And people can´t stop talking to me.
7. For the first time in my life I have felt ARC for others skyrocketing. I have to restrain myself to not hug unknown people on the street.
Wishing you all the best, Anders. Stockholm, Sweden